Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

JAI #255: Just Add Eggs or Ovals!

Hi!

This week at Just Add Ink we are challenging you to add Eggs or Ovals to your papercrafting.  While at this time of year it is a chance for you to show us your Easter crafting, it doesn't have to be Easter related - any eggs or ovals are fine, as long as they are a feature on your card.


I don't usually make Easter cards, so I don't have any Easter stamp sets.  It was an easy problem to solve though, I just browsed through my My Digital Studio downloads until I found something suitable.  This little cutie came from the Eggstra Spectacular Stamp Brush set.


I coloured the images with my Blendabilites.  I think the little sheep is so very super cute!


With a little bit of digital cropping and pasting I created the rows of Easter Eggs to liven up the inside of the card.

So what will you do with ovals or eggs? Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what the other Design Team members have created this week.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Wow, MDS, really, Tina! So adorable & I do love a pun. Great layout & your colouring is fab too.
    Inky hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.