Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Memory Keeping With PLxSU: February

Hi!

Today I have for you my layout for the monthly Memory Keeping With PLxSU Blog Hop.  We had a break during January but now we are back with a new theme.  What better theme for February than Love?


I chose some professional photos we'd had done last year to use on my page.  When we have professional photos done we often forget to have some photos of just Rob and I - we are usually focused on getting good pictures of the kids, or family shots.


I used cards from the Happiness Is PL Card Collection on my layout.  I couldn't find a filler card that was exactly what I wanted so I decided to modify one to suit.  I punched a 2 1/2 inch circle from Hello Honey cardstock, a What's Up? arrow from Blackberry Bliss and a Sweetheart from Whisper White.  I stamped the 'Life Is Good' from Remember This stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on it first. I snipped the arrow in half so that it could be made to look longer.  So that it lined up correctly I drew a light line on the back of the heart and adhered the arrow halves so they lined up along the line.


So there you have it - my Love layout for February.  The rest of the Memory Keeping with PLxSU Design Team have created layouts for your inspiration too.  You can see their layouts on the links below.  We also have a FaceBook group where you can post your layouts, join in the chat and be inspired.

Delys Cram, New Zealand - http://delysc.wordpress.com/
Tina Gillespie,  Australia - http://www.scissorspapercard.blogspot.com.au/
Constanze Wirtz, Germany - http://conibaer.blogspot.com.au/
Kim Holterman,  Netherlands  - http://kims-scrapbooking.nl/


Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous images Tina - I now have to go back and look at the crafty part of your page lol. Just really wanted to let you know how lovely the pics of you and Rob are. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.