Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Memory Keeping With Stampin' Up! Project Life: Gratitude

Hi!

Today I have for you a 6x8 PLxSU layout that I completed for the new Gratitude challenge.  The Design Team for the Memory Keeping with Stampin' Up! Project Life Facebook group are challenging you to create a page about Gratitude.  What are you grateful for?


No, I'm not grateful for the tissue box in my car.  Actually, sometimes I am, but not for the purposes of this layout!


I used cards from the Happiness Is PL Card Collection. The journalling card was perfect for this challenge!


I saw this quote about a week or so ago on Facebook.  I took a screen cap of the quote and then recreated it for my page using another Happiness Is card and my Alphabet Rotary Stamp.

I hope you can play a,long with this challenge.  You can upload your layouts to the Facebook group here.

You can see the layouts that the rest of the Design Team have created by popping on over to their blogs.


Tina

1 comment:

  1. Oh how awesome! I LOVE this! What a fabulous photo to journal about. Love how you did the quote with the alpha stamp :) Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.