Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Tag A Bag Kits

Hi!

I was browsing through my "To Blog" folder on my computer and found these Tag A Bag kit gift bags that I'd made as a class sample.  I thought it was about time I blogged them!


I'm sure I got the inspiration for these somewhere online, but it's been so long since I made them that I can't remember where.  The bags are folded, not quite in half, to form a couple of pockets.


In the back pocket I had a tasty treat - I think it was a home made biscuit.  The kids ate them before I had a chance to photograph them!  In the front pocket was a tea bag and a tag, which you can see in the next picture.


These were so quick and easy to put together, and make a lovely "thinking of you" type gift.  Who doesn't like sitting down to a cuppa and bikkie knowing that a friend is thinking of them?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.