Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Clean and Simple Flowering Flourishes

Hi!

Today I have a very quick and easy card that I made as a sample for my stamping ladies.


I love the simplicity, but also the drama in the stamping.  I used Midnight Muse on Very Vanilla cardstock.


A closer look at the sentiment shows that I used 4 different punches. The layering adds just a little extra to the card.  You could jazz it up a bit further if you wished by adding rhinestones or pearls to the punchies.


This panel was the first one I stamped, but I rejected it as I felt it didn't flow across the card as well as the panel on the final card.  The lines in the flourish are too vertical - they look much better when they are more diagonal.

Stamps: Flowering Flourishes, Just Believe
Ink: Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.