Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Teacher and Neighbour Christmas Gifts

Hi!

I know Christmas is well and truly over for the next year, but I haven't shown you the quick and easy gifts I threw together for the kid's teachers and our neighbours.

 
I used Kraft Gift Boxes as the base of the gift. At $4.95 for 4 boxes they are a cheap alternative to making your own.  They are a lovely heavy weight cardstock, stamp beautifully and are easy to dress up or down, depending on the occasion.
 
 
I decorated mine using a strip of DSP from the Be Of Good Cheer pack and then finished it off by wrapping some Scalloped Tulle Ribbon around the box and tying a bow.
 
 
So what did I put in the boxes? The teachers got chocolates and the neighbours got Snickerdoodle biscuits.
 
Time is running out for you to purchase from the Holiday Catalogue - you only have until the end of the month so get in quick if there's something you just have to have from the catalogue and haven't already purchased!
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.