Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Another Masculine Birthday Card

Hi!

Today I have another birthday card for you.  It was made at the same time as this card, and as I had my Distressing Essentials Kit out I decided to use it on this card too.


I've used the Clockworks stamp set to stamp a collage type design on the front of the card. I also used the retired Happiest Birthday Wishes for the sentiment, which is stamped on some Cotton Ribbon.


I continued the collage stamping on the inside too. I'm quite liking this stamp set now that I've had a play with it!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.