Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Workshop Demonstration Card

Hi!

Last week I had the pleasure of running a cardmaking session in the gorgeous McLaren Vale.  I met a lovely group of ladies there and we had a lovely morning stamping.  The card I have for you today was a card I demonstrated using the Decorative Label punch.


I took the photo on my iPhone during the party as it was one I partially made at home and finished at the workshop.  I was demonstrating how to punch the frame, as the ladies had told me they were keen to find out about Stampin' Up! punches. 

The card was based on one I'd made as a swap for last year's Convention.  You can see my original card here, along with a link to directions for punching the frame.

Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.