Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Layout 80: May

Hi!

One of the tasks I set for my scrapbooking this year was to create a double layout for each month, just a snippet of the things that we did that month.  This layout is the one I created for May.


Each month I choose a favourite photo and print that full sized, and the rest I print at quarter size.  The white blobs are erased faces for privacy.


After I die cut the word May I ran it through the Big Shot again in the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  I thought it suited the papers I chose for the layout, just a little bit playful.  You may be able to see the embossing in the photo above.

Ink: Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Cheerful Treat (Hostess), Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Simple Letters Alpha Dies, Petal Cone Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Punch, Circle Punch

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.