Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Cherish

Hi!

My poor little blog has been rather neglected lately.  I've been flat out with a lot of stuff, but mostly with the Helping Hudson fundraiser.  Have you been to check it out?  There's lots of things happening all day, and 3 challenges weekly with some awesome prizes, all donated by Stampin' Up! Australia.

Anyway, today's post is a card I made for the current Just Add Ink challenge.  Amanda and Danielle and their fabulous team have been very supportive of Helping Hudson.  Aren't they sweet?  Their challenge this week is a colour challenge:


I had intended to combine this with one of the challenges at Helping Hudson, but once the mojo started flowing I just had to follow where it went.  This is how the card ended up:


Here is a close up of the flowers.  I used Crystal Effects on the centers of the flowers and raised the centre flower on dimensionals.  I also used a chopped up flower from the same stamp set to create the leaves.  I saw this in a mag once, but I can't remember which one now.


Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Rose Red, Always Artichoke
DSP/Card Stock: Bella Bleu DSP, Rose Red, Always Artichoke
Other: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, 1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later - hopefully over at the Helping Hudson blog!

Tina

4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Tina, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of colours.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! And I love the CE in the centre of the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.