Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Male Baroque Motifs Card

Hi!

Do you sometimes have a favourite stamp in a set and then forget about how great the others in the set are too? Baroque Motifs is a bit like that. Everyone seems to love the swirly stamp, but forget about the others. I know I do. Last night I decided to branch out and use one of the other stamps to create a masculine card. I used the current sketch at Card Patterns for my inspiration:



Here's the card I came up with:



Then I was blog surfing this morning and saw some cards over at Stamping Down Under. Nicole had used the Pendant Notes for her cards and it suddenly twigged that the cut outs in the cards were the same as the stamp I had used. I'd never noticed before! I love the way Stampin' Up! make it so easy to coordinate!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Best Yet (Hostess Set)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
DSP/Card Stock: Washington Apple DSP, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Other: 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon; 5/8" Riding Hood Rod Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Circle Punches, Brown Brads (non SU)

Catch you later,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Tina, and is my fave stamp set of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love those dots and the simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't realised that stamp matched the pendant notes - good spotting! Love your card. Looking at my baroque set the swirl definitely looks more well used than the rest. The other stamps are very elegant too - I love that little flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.