Pages

Monday 12 April 2010

Cottage Garden Candles

Hi!

I've been wanting to have another go at stamping on candles, and with my friend's birthday recently I though that was the perfect opportunity. I bought her 4 little candles and stamped an image from the Cottage Garden stamp set on each in Rich Razzleberry ink. Her favourite colour is purple, and Rich Razzleberry is such a lush purple. I'm so glad that it's coming back as a core colour in September.

Here are the candles:



Now, pretty candles need some pretty wrapping, so I decided to make a little box to put them in. I used the matching Cottage Wall DSP for the box lid:



And finally some (non SU) ribbon to finish it all off:



I'm sure she'll love it.

Stamps: Cottage Garden
DSP/Card Stock: Cottage Wall DSP, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Other: Green Satin Ribbon, Votive Candles, Tissue Paper, Waxed Paper - all non SU

Hmmm, now I'm thinking I need to make a tag to go with the box. Very conveniently the Cottage Garden stamp set has a tag stamp!

Catch you later,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little gift, Tina, made with such love. The stamps are the perfect size for those gorgeous candles. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift Tina, beautifully done, will have to try this technique again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your creations are just lovely Tina. I love this little gift, how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Tina! Love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely set and a perfect birthday present, well done Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the candles Tina..... and the little box....what a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Tina, it was very lovely, and I love them, Thankyou so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.