Pages

Friday 19 March 2010

Echoes Of Kindness for a sick friend

Hi!

A very good friend's husband had surgery this week, so I wanted to make a get well soon card for him. I wanted to use Echoes Of Kindness, and this week's sketch over at Card Patterns suited it perfectly.



See what I mean? The long panel was perfect for the flower image I wanted to use.



It was also a chance to do some water colouring, which I haven't done for a while. I've been playing with my blender pens a lot lately, but it was nice to get back to water colouring.

Card stock/Paper: So Saffron Patterns DSP, Ballet Blue, Watercolour Paper
Stamps: Echoes Of Kindness (level 2 hostess)
Ink: Ballet Blue, Garden Green, Black Stazon
Other: Chit Chat Rub Ons, Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

The Chit Chat Rub Ons are a fantastic buy. For $19.95 you get over 160 sentiments in both Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. Hurry though - they are in the Summer Mini Catalogue which ends at the end of the month. There's no guarantee they'll be available after that!

Catch you later,

Tina

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.