Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

JAI #441: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


Yay for a new Just Add Ink challenge! This week Jo has found this gorgeous Inspiration Photo for our challenge. I'm hungry just looking at it!


Those cupcakes look very yummy, but I think I'd have to scrape half of the icing off! My kids would be more than happy to eat it for me, I think.

I've looked past the colours this week, and decided to give my new Birthday Cheer bundle a run.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Birthday Cheer Bundle, Broadway Bound DSP, Easel Card

As soon as I saw the Edgelits in the Occasions Catalogue, I knew I wanted to try an Easel card using them. I love how they pop off of the top of the page as an outline, but when you close the card they are filled in.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Birthday Cheer Bundle, Broadway Bound DSP, Easel Card

The Broadway Bound SDSP is a great pair for the bundle. I really love this metallic confetti paper.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Birthday Cheer Bundle, Broadway Bound DSP, Easel Card

The little heart on the inside has come from the cupcake on the right. It is just the right size to keep the easel card open, and is a cute addition to the inside of the card, don't you think?

The rest of this week's yummy cards can be found over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card for the challenge. Can't wait to see what you whip up (LOL!) using the picture as inspiration.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any measurements you could share? I really love your cut at the top!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, thanks for your lovely comment! I usually eyeball these cards! From memory, I cut a full front sized piece of cardstock, cropped the edgelit from the top of the piece of card and then adhered it to the front of the card base so that it sat over the top of the fold. I then just trimmed the excess card from the bottom. I hope that makes sense!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.