Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

JAI #382: Just Add Colour

Hi!

I hope you've had a lovely week. We've had a few hot days here in Adelaide, and I've loved it! Bring on summer!


During the week, I also created a card for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. It's a colour combo this week, suggested by Patrice.


Isn't it lovely - the yummy neutrals with the pop of Fresh Fig.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Oh So Eclectic, Timeless Textures, Jar Of Love, Soft Sayings, Eclectic Layers

There's lots of different bits and pieces on this card. Do you create like that, or do you stick to one stamp set? I do a bit of both. In this case I've stamped with the flourish from Timeless Textures, the flowers from Oh So Eclectic and the sentiment from Jar Of Love. Chuck in some vellum, Black Thread, silver sequins, some Pick A Pattern Washi tape and leaf dies from Eclectic Layers, and you have a card!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Oh So Eclectic, Timeless Textures, Jar Of Love, Soft Sayings, Eclectic Layers

I coloured the flowers with my Fresh Fig ink pad and a Blender Pen. I wanted a heavy concentration of colour at the base of the flower, fading to a super pale shade near the tips of the petals.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Oh So Eclectic, Timeless Textures, Jar Of Love, Soft Sayings, Eclectic Layers

I used a lot of the same elements on the inside, but I opted to leave out the black elements, as they dominated too much in the smaller space I was decorating.

This was such a fun colour combination. You can see what the rest of the team have created over at Just Add Ink. You can also link up your card there when you're ready.

Bye for now,

Tina

10 comments:

  1. OMG! Absolutely stunning Tina! I'm a huge fan of clustered elements and this is so perfectly executed....Drool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just absolutely gorgenus Tina. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly gorgeous Tina! I love all the scrappy layers and how they are all pulled into the corner. Delightful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina that is just a collagy masterpiece. I love how you put it all together. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning Tina! I absolutely adore your layered elements and your beautiful colouring of the flowers adds such a lovely softness and highlights them perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, just stunning! I love your layered cluster of elements! Might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another jaw dropping creation, Tina! Stunning layered cluster, love every single item. Simply divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally divine, Tina. Every element is just perfectly combined. It's bold & subtle & elegant all at the same time. Definitely one for the case list. LOVE!
    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is divine, Tina. One of my favourite creations in this colour combo. Beautifully balanced 'everything'. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.