Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Jar of Love Wreath Card

Hi!


I've decided to break away from the Christmas cards for today, to show you a pretty card we made in classes a couple of months ago. I wanted to use the Jar Of Love stamp set, but without the jar. I've noticed a lot of wreath cards around, so I decided to give it a go with the floral stamps from the set.



What do you think? I quite like it! I used the colour combination from the Blooms and Bliss DSP and just started stamping! I eyeballed my circle, but some of my class ladies drew a faint pencil line, which they erased later.



I find it best to start with the biggest stamp and work my way down to the smallest, filling the gaps as you go.




Of course, there's a few extra little flowers and fronds to finish of the inside.


Bye for now,


Tina

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!!! Such a beautiful job! I'd love to case this, but where does the "Happy Birthday" come from? Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us.
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole! Thanks for taking the time to comment, and please go ahead and CASE this card. The sentiment is called Stylised Birthday, and is in the SU Annual Catalogue.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.