Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

JAI #342: Just Add N

Hi!


Welcome to the last Just Add Ink challenge for 2016!


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2016/12/just-add-ink-342just-add-n.html

This week it's one of my letter challenges, which just happens to be the letter N. What inspires you that starts with the letter N?



I decided to use Night Of Navy, as blue is one of my favourite colours. I paired it with the Number of Years stamp set.



I had been making some ATCs for a swap and I had the Number Of Years stamps out on my desk, so it was easy enough to keep them out and get to work on this card.



I love the sweet pop of colour in the flowers - ooh, Nature! there's another N for my card!




I stamped the flowers again to complete the inside. I love the sentiments on this card, from Bunch Of Blossoms stamp set. Did you notice that they aren't necessarily specific to a birthday? In fact you could use this card for a range of special days, including an engagement or a wedding, or even just to tell someone you think they are amazing.


This Just Add Ink challenge will run for two weeks, so you have plenty of time to get inky and link up your creations.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.