Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

JAI #341: Just Add Colour

Hi!


Not many Fridays left in the year now!


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2016/12/just-add-ink-341colour.html

It's our second last challenge for the year at Just Add Ink. This week Kim has put together a colour combination for inspire creativity.



It's a tricky one this time, but that's half the fun of doing a challenge! I still haven't sent out my Christmas cards, so I took the opportunity to make one more for the stash.



I used Shimmery White cardstock for the base of my CAS card, as I love the subtle shimmer it gives. The circle was masked, sponged in Basic Grey, double masked using the stars mask, inked with Versamark and then heat embossed using white embossing powder.




I added this die cut tree from the Santa's Sleigh Framelits. It's funny, when I purchased the set, the tree was my least favourite. I've ended up using it a lot more than any of the other framelits in the set though!


Are you like me and squeezing in just a few more Christmas cards at the last minute? Pop over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what the rest of the DT have made and to add your own creation.


Bye for now,


Tina

3 comments:

  1. Such a great CAS Christmas card, Tina. I was sure, on first glance, that you'd cut out a circular window ... nice effect with the sponging and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The masking looks fabulous and your layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tina I love how you've created your starry sky background! So soft and pretty and reminiscent of a Christmas night. Yes, not many Fridays at all left now! Time has gone so quickly lately. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.