Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

End Of Year Teacher Gifts

Hi!


Yay! School is nearly out for the year! One of mine has two days to go, and the other two have three days. We've all been so busy with end of year and Christmas activities, but I found time to sit last night and create these cute little gift bags for Ada's teachers.



I used the Gift Bag Punch Board to create the little bags. They are actually made from Real Red cardstock, despite them looking orange in the photos. I used a few scraps of Candy Cane Lane DSP to decorate the front and the flap.




The tags were made using the Stitched Shapes Thinlits, Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and Endless Thanks stamp set. I made three of these bags, so I wanted a quick and easy tag for the bag. Inside the bag is a Christmas ornament and a handful of chocolates. I forgot to photograph it before I closed the bag. Oh well!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.