Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Some Fancy Folding

Hi!


Today I have a Fancy Fold card for you. I'm not sure what it's called - triangle pocket card maybe? Whatever it's called, it's a very easy fold that looks fabulous.



Doesn't it look great? The most difficult part was working out how to cut the DSP, but even that was relatively easy. You simply cut a sheet of A4 cardstock in half longways and then score diagonally. Fold along the score, and then fold the whole lot in half, so that the on the bottom of both the front and inside you end up with a triangular pocket. Decorate, and you're done!



I found it better to make two cards at once, as the DSP panels are rectangles cut in half. I don't tend to use triangle shaped DSP on my cards, so by making two I wasn't wasting any DSP. I used the Blooms and Bliss DSP on this card.




The inside of the card has a little pocket, which is the perfect spot to pop a gift card for the recipient. Why don't you give this Fancy Fold a go - it really is very easy!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.