Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

JAI #305: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!



How are you on this lovely Friday? Hopefully you haven't been taken for an April fool! There's no fooling around at Just Add Ink this week - it's a sketch challenge and it's one of my designs.


What do you think? The Design Team have done a great job with the sketch this week.  Here's my take on it.


I thought that the tall panels were perfectly suited for the tall flowers in the Flowering Fields stamp set. I stamped them in Black Stazon and then coloured them using my Stampin' Write Markers.


I used this card as a class sample. Some of my ladies also coloured the background DSP, which is the coordinating Wildflower Fields. I took a photo, I just need to get it off my phone!


Why don't you pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see the other fabulous cards that the Design Team have made?

Bye for now,

Tina


4 comments:

  1. This set was my SAB fav Tina :) Love how you coloured the flowers yet left the background neutral it really makes them pop! Have a good weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Tina! I love your pretty colours and how you've coloured those iconic flowers! The black and white DSP background is such a lovely and contrast and really allows the flowers to shine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card Tina!!! I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just gorgeous Tina! I love those pretty flowers and the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.