Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

JAI #290: Just Add Colour

Hi!

Oops, where did that week go? They are rolling past very quickly at this time of year! But, on to the new Just Add Ink challenge - a colour combo suggested by Jan.



Isn't it pretty? There's a part of me that sees green with pink in a colour combo and automatically thinks flowers. One day I will resist that urge, but this time I went with it!


I only recently purchased the Garden In Bloom stamp set, but it's fast becoming a favourite, especially the cute little buzzy bee. The stem that comes with the set it straight, but as the stamps are photopolymer it's easy to gently bend the stamp into a curved shape.



The bees were fussy cut and popped up on the front of the card.


I hope you've got time to join us this week at Just Add Ink.  It's such a busy time of year!

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty and fun card! And I adore those cute little bees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough flowers didn't even occur to me this week but this combo was just perfect for flowers Tina! Love how you used the decorative corners to frame your flower too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this set and haven't used the bees yet.... after seeing this card I will most certainly be using them ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.