Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Sprinkles Of Life Flower Basket

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that is a CASE of a card by one of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team members, Kaitlyn Zumbach. Her simple little card caught my eye while surfing the internet one evening. You can see Kaitlyn's card here.


I made a few changes, including making the card square and making the card base Whisper White.  I also used Dazzling Details on the flowers instead of pearls.  I used Hello Honey for the yellow flowers, but I think I actually prefer Kaitlyn's, as she used So Saffron.


I really love the leaves stamped behind the flowers.  The flowers would still look good without it, but the stamping adds a little something to the final image.


I used the same sentiment as Kaitlyn, but on the inside instead of the outside. Did you notice my little oopsie on the bottom of the card? It got dropped into the Mint Macaron inkpad.  I think I might need to trim it off before I send the card - luckily it's just a thin little strip so hopefully it won't be noticeable!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.