Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

Embellished Ornaments in Crumb Cake

Hi!

Are you loving the products in the new Holiday Catalogue? I'm especially loving the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and coordinating Delicate Ornaments Thinlits.  Today's card is a CASE of a gorgeous card I saw online that used the bundle.  You can see the original card here.


I made a few changes to Amy's card - Crumb Cake instead of Tip Top Taupe, Baker's Twine instead of ribbon and a different embossing folder.  I also used a stamped panel behind the ornament rather than vellum.


I quite like the look of the stamped panel as it ties in nicely with the design on the stamped ornament. I think my Crumb Cake inkpad needs reinking though!


It's funny how Amy and I ended up with similar insides.  I didn't actually see her inside until I went searching for her blog post to link. I'd only seen the front of her card online and taken a screen capture on my phone. Great minds think alike!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.