Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop

Hi!
Welcome back to another blog hop.  This time my friends and I are focussing on the fantastic Sale-A-Bration products you can earn free!  The blog before mine was the very talented Christine Blain, but it doesn't really matter where you start, just keep hopping 'til you get back to where you started.

I decided to do a layout using some of the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment DSP.


These are some of the photos I took of my veggie garden that I took a few weeks after I planted it.  I selected the placement of the photos with thoughts of turning this into a double page layout in the future using photos of the produce we collected from the garden.


 To soften the straight lines of the layout I decided to round the corners of the photo panels.


A stamp from the Fresh Vintage stamp set really sets off the jounalling section in the bottom panel of photos.

The next photo shows you how close to the line I flew with this layout.  Thankfully I have a photo tent and some daylight lamps, so it didn't matter that I didn't finish my layout 'til 10pm last night.


I hope you've found some inspiration here on my stop in the blog hop.  Next you're off to see what the very clever Di Dunk has created for you.

Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Other: Big Shot, Simple Letters Dies, Corner Rounder Punch

Bye for now,

Tina

Stops on the hop in case the links aren't working:
Di Dunk http://www.stampartbydi.typepad.com
Kathryn Ruddick http://www.katlodesigns.com
Sue Madex http://www.madexcreations.com
Ros Davidson http://www.rosdavidson.typepad.com
Nikki Sadler http://www.inkyart.com.au
Christine Blain http://www.christineblain.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. This paper is a beautiful backdrop to your gorgeous (yummy-looking!) photos, Tina. I like how you've printed on the photos, to identify each plant - very cool. Lovely layout .... I look forward to seeing the 'after' shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Tina! Lovely layout and what a great garden you've got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Tina and I'm drooling over your fresh produce and your light tent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine the second layout with all the yummy produce. Your garden looks great! So does your photo tent - mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Tina - I really have to save up for the alpha die cuts. I've never seen a light tent before - that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressed with your layout and your vege patch!! We have grown a few things this year including zuchinis. Our zuchini has silver patterns on the leaves- does yours? Do you know if this is normal or is it a disease? It is flowering and fruiting ok

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina, you have made the vegie garden into a work of art, I wont look at our garden the same again. You have the best eye for photos and layouts, thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay! I need one of those tents! I finished my layout 2 hours after you finished yours! LOL

    Love your gorgeous SUNNY layout and you're right, that stamp is a perfect finish to the journalling panel. And you've really got Photoshop working for you with those subtitles - nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page Tina. Also love your vegie garden. You must be so happy to eat home grown produce. I have a light tent and it's fabulous isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You continue to inspire me with all you fit into your life...and now I find you grow veggies as well! Lovely layout...the rounded edges and white borders look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those papers are quite lovely - I must admit I didn't like them at first but now I can see how lovely they are. Great photos too.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the clean simplicity of your layout, Tina. Will look fab as a double page. Your light tent is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are women of many talents Tina, fabulous layout and my hubby would love that Vegie patch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.