Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Festive Friday #6

Hi!

I'm back with another Design Team card for Nicole Derendorf's Festive Friday Challenge #6.  We're still on the Christmas cards.  I'm loving getting my Christmas cards done one by one like this - I can spend more time on each and it won't be a mad rush to churn out the cards at the end of the year.  Here's my card for this week's challenge:

Here's a closer look at the front.  I used the new Postage Stamp punch, layered with our square punches.  The fussy-cut ornament was popped up on Dimensionals and adorned with some Rhinestones.

And of course the inside, done to match the outside.

I hope you can find time to play along at Festive Friday Challenges this week.  I can't wait to see your Christmas card.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Tree Trimmings
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso
DSP/Cardstock: First Edition Specialty DSP, Letters To Santa DSP, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Postage Stamp Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1" Square Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Chit Chat Rub Ons (retired)

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.