Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Well Scripted and Well Worn Birthday

Hi!

Back again with another grungy male birthday card.  I actually made this one before the other one, but forgot about blogging it until I looked through my 'To Blog' folder.


I CASED my card from Teneale Williams.  You can find her original card here.  Mine is a simplified version - Teneale adds such wonderful little detail that I just didn't have time to include.


I just carried the theme through to the inside, using the same ribbon and DSP as the front.

Stamps: Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
DSP/Cardstock: Well Worn DSP, Cajun Craze, River Rock
Other: Artichoke Denim Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Chipboard numbers (non SU)

Catch you later - don't forget the Big Shot Blog Hop on Saturday!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.