Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Just Believe in Island Indigo

Hi!

This week at Just Add Ink we were challenged to use a sketch to inspire our creations.  I needed to make a get well card so I decided to use the sketch.


The oval panel was brayered using Island Indigo, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade inks.  It was actually a leftover piece from another project but I thought it would work pretty well with the card I wanted to make.


The inside I made fairly simple.


And of course I didn't realise until AFTER I'd written on the card and sealed it that I hadn't stamped the greeting completely.  That fact got discovered in the editing process.  Oh well... it is hand stamped and unique I guess!

Stamps: Just Believe, Trendy Trees, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
DSP/Cardstock: 2011-2013 In Colour Patterns DSP, Basic Black, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Other: In Colour Ruffled Ribbon, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Brayer, Oval Cutter (non SU)

Catch you later,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. Tina this is a lovely get well card, with soft colours and has it is hand-made and hand-stamped it will be well appreciated for the effort you put into making it. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is a fabulous take on this weeks sketch! The dash of green and black on the front breaks up the blue beautifully. A lovely Get Well card. Tnanks for playing at JAI this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tina and one treasured Im sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, so ... beautiful. Lovely to have you playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina! This is a beautiful card, and I love your brayering. The colours are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you've used for your sky Tina. You have used the sketch well. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely, Tina. The colours of your background are super and the black mat and border make it pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.