Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Baby Tees in Blue

Hi!

Today's card was one I was asked to make by a friend.  She needed a card to give to parents who had just had a baby boy.  I had just received my Baby Tee's Jumbo Stampin' Around wheel, so it was perfect timing all round!


I used the new Nursery Nest DSP for the card.  The Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz stripes are super cute for a baby boy card.


I stamped the Baby Tees image twice, and coloured and cut out the second image to pop on dimensionals over the first image.


I used a 'spare' baby tee to dress up the inside of the card.

Stamps: Baby Tees Jumbo Stampin' Around wheel, A Word For You
Ink: Marina Mist, So Saffron
DSP/Cardstock: Nursery Nest DSP, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Blender Pen, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.