Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

AWH HOC Week 6

Hi!

Welcome to this week's The Heart Of Christmas blog share. Can you believe we are up to Week 6? One more week closer to Christmas!


I've had quite a few weeks where I've gone with less traditional cards, but this week I'm back to a very traditional Christmas colour combo - Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, with some touches of Early Espresso and Crumb Cake thrown in.


I had a wonderful day stamping with some local demonstrator friends on Sunday (thanks, Kathryn!), and I took to opportunity to stamp some images from sets that I don't own. This card uses some of those images. They are from the new Merry Mistletoe stamp set, which coordinates with the Be Merry DSP.


It can be tricky, stamping without a particular card in mind. Trying to judge how much space to lead around what you've stamped is the hardest! It does make putting together a card difficult, but I think that's sometimes part of the fun.


What do you think? Have I done a good job with my bits and pieces card? I think so!

You can visit Claire's blog and see what the others in the team that are participating this week have created. It's bound to be inspirational!

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. Love your traditional Christmas card Tina its gorgeous!!! great layering too, reindeer is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina this is such a lovely card and it's a great idea to get together and stamp with friends to share stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your layout, Tina! I really do like this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tina I love this reindeer and your colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tina, your card is just gorgeous! I love the Stitched Shapes Framelits, they are one of my most favourites. They look fantastic layered with all the other elements on the front of your card. I love the inside too! Love, love, love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Tina! Love the layering and composition. So effective. Thanks for playing along this week with Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tina, such a lovely card, and I love how you finish the inside of your cards so lovely as well. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Tina. Love how you have arranged all the elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.