Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

Tranquil Tulips in Watermelon

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that uses a lot of new product from the new Annual Catalogue. It's always such an exciting time of year when you get to see all of the new stamps and papers.


Today's card features a new Hostess set called Tranquil Tulips. I think it's going to be a favourite! I've paired it with the new Delightful Daisy DSP.


Tranquil Tulips is a photopolymer set, so lining up the layers is a breeze. There are 5 layers in this main panel: The stems, leaves, two different layers to the tulips, and finally the stamens.

 
I can really see myself having fun with this set!
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.