Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

JAI #365: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

Here we are again on a Friday with another Just Add Ink challenge. This week it's a sketch, designed by Karren.

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/06/just-add-ink-365sketch.html

I really like this sketch! You don't have to use the same shapes - any will do, as long as we can see the basic sketch in your card. Having said that, I ended up following it quite closely.


I used the new Ribbon Of Courage bundle that I recently purchased. It's one of those sets that I hope I don't have to use much, but I'll always keep it handy. The sentiment is from the new Ronald McDonald House Charities set, Sharing Sweet Thoughts.


The background DSP is from the Petal Garden DSP stack.  It's a 6x6 inch stack that also coordinates with the Memories and More pack of the same name. There's some really sweet florals in the pack, but also some plainer patterns. A very good mix!


I left the inside blank, apart from a few little decorations. I wanted plenty of room to write a heartfelt message to the recipient of this card.

Well, that's it for now. I hope I see your card linked up at the Just Add Ink blog!

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochromatic card, Tina. Those images are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tina. The clean layers and subtle background Stamping is a very elegant combination. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully done Tina. I love the subtle pink colours and all the very fine delicate detailed patterns - so intricate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Tina. I love that DSP; it complements the rest of your design perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a soft and feminine card Tina that is sure to cheer up its recipient. I love how your patterns all work together and that you've kept your colours of a similar tone. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.