Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

JAI #363: Just Add An Anniversary

Hi!

Are you ready for a new Just Add Ink challenge? I am!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/06/just-add-ink-363anniversary.html

This week Chantell has challenged us to Just Add Anniversary. It could be the anniversary of anything you like, as long as it celebrates an Anniversary.


I recently hosted an ATC swap, and I had a stamped and cut butterfly left over, as well as a 'love' die cut from vellum. I decided to put them to good use for this challenge while they were still floating on the surface of my desk. If I left them too long, they may have been lost forever!


The butterfly was stamped using the solid stamp from Watercolour Wishes in Powder Pink ink. I then inked the flourish from Timeless Textures in Berry Burst ink and 'kissed' the two stamps together. I then repeated on the other wing before stamping the butterfly image on my cardstock. It's such a pretty look, isn't it?


Do you have an upcoming Anniversary to celebrate? I've only just celebrated mine, so this card will go into my stash until such time as I require an anniversary card. They are always handy to have on hand. Why don't you pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog so that you can join in the fun?

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Love the elegance of this Tina and how you have focused all the colour and pattern into a tight focal point. Just 'love'ly ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tina! Your butterfly looks gorgeous with the added flourish and I love the vellum and stitching details and wood background effects too- that means everything :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - and that's how you craft with scraps! I take my hat off to you Miss Tina - amazing! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, this is so pretty! I love that you managed to use up a few leftovers. I never manage that! The stitching through your vellum sentiment is really sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally casing this one Tina. So elegant and beautiful and to have made it out of scraps too... mind blown!! Chlo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.