Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Heart Of Christmas: Week 3

Hi!

Wow, can you believe it? I'm three for three with The Heart Of Christmas. I certainly didn't think I'd be this organised!

http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/2017/06/heart-of-christmas-week-3.html

Having said that, this week I cheated a little and CASEd a card from the new Annual Catalogue. I was running a little short on time and creativity, so CASEing seemed like a good option. The original card is on page 122 of the catalogue.


I've made a few changes, including changing the card from a square base to a full sized base. I also used a larger star die cut, and stamped on the base in Crumb Cake rather than Bermuda Bay.


Here's a closer look at the star. Like the card in the catalogue, I also used one of the new Clear Faceted Gems in the centre of the star. It's a lovely, big chunk of bling to use as a feature on the card.


I received my new Decorative Ribbon Border punch on Friday, and I couldn't resist using it on my card. Can you see the cute little scalloped border at the bottom of the inside? That's it!

How's your Christmas card stash going? You can pop on over to Claire's blog to see the other cards in this week's blog share.

Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. I just love this colour combo Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Tina, love the colours, inside of your card is so pretty.
    mon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tina and lovely changes to the original. Great colours too! I just love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Tina. I love how you've carried the background stamped stars across, from the main panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colours are so pretty on this card Tina I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a wonderful colour combination Tina, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.