Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Dragonflies in Ombre

Hi!


I may have mentioned once or twice that I have been playing a lot with the sponge brayers. Today's card is another of my creations. It's one of my favourite cards I've made using the brayer ombre backgrounds.



This card was given to my sister for her 40th Birthday. Her favourite colour is purple, so that's naturally the colour I used. I first tried Perfect Plum, but it turned a brownish, dusky purple - lovely, but not the look I was going for. I tried Rich Razzleberry next, and it was perfect.



After I'd brayered the background, I clear heat embossed a few dragonflies over the front. The main dragonfly was heat embossed in Silver and watercoloured with Rich Razzleberry ink. So pretty!




A special birthday like a 40th deserves a special card - and I think this one fills the brief. What do you think?


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.