Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

A Sugarplum Jar Of Love

Hi!


I've been a bit neglectful of my poor little blog lately! Today I have a post for you that celebrates some of my favourite stamps that are carrying over to the upcoming Annual Catalogue. I could get sad about the stuff I'm losing, but let's be happy and enjoy what's staying.



I love the bouquets you can create with the Jar Of Love stamp set, and the matching dies make cropping the images so easy! I also use the bubbly image from Playful Backgrounds a lot - as the name says, it really does make a playful background on a card.



I'm really looking forward to more opportunities to play with these stamp sets for another year at least.




How about you? Are there stamp sets or other products that you're glad aren't retiring?


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.