Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

JAI #352: Just Add Colour

Hi!






http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/03/just-add-ink-352colour.html

Here we are again, with another new challenge for Just Add Ink. This week Nikki has given us this gorgeous colour combination to work with. I fell in love with it straight away.
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/03/just-add-ink-352colour.html

You may have worked out that I'm a bit in love with the Sponge Brayers. I couldn't resist getting one out again for this card. Tempting Turquoise looks fabulous as an ombre background, don't you think?


I cut the largest Stitched Shapes Square Framelit from the base once I'd brayered it. I added a few layers underneath it to hide the cut. I love the colours together with a splash of Whisper White - they look so crisp!



I recently purchased the Foxy Friends bundle and finally got a chance to play with it on this baby card. I look forward to playing some more in the future - I think it's going to be great for baby/toddler cards.









I had lots of fun making my card for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. I hop you do too! You can link your card over at the blog.


Bye for now,


Tina

7 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the brayer Tina and a super cute baby card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ombre background looks amazing, Tina! Such a fabulous card with that cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet baby card, Tina! Your brayered panel is blended so beautifully and the dimension of your popped square and cute little fox and pop of the white is fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool baby card Tina - I love your beautiful colouring - and awesome cat! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SPONGE BRAYERS?! I need these, your background is amazing. Love your card with the cute grey kitty. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is too cute Tina! I love your ombre background, and how you grounded that cute kitty with the die cut sentiment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. Sponge brayers..... on my list 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.