Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

Lost Lagoon On The Open Sea

Hi!


Today I have a card for you that uses some of my most favourite retiring products. The very top of that list would be the World Map background stamp and the Lost Lagoon In Colour. Sigh. It's always a bittersweet time when favourites retire.



This card was actually a bit of a CASE of one of my own cards from nearly a year ago. You can see the original card here. You can see I've stayed with the World Map/Gorgeous Grunge combo for the background, but this time I've stamped some images from The Open Sea over the top.



I think the sentiment from Butterfly Basics works so well with the card. It reminds me of an old fashioned script, rather like you'd find in a Captain's Log!




I'll be featuring cards with retiring products for the next few weeks - I have plenty in my 'To Blog' folder and I want to show them off before it's too late!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.