Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

A Springfold Card CASE

Hi!


I decided to squeeze in an extra post this week, as I have quite a few cards that use retiring products that I'd like to post before I run out of time! This card was actually made for a Just Add Ink challenge, but I didn't get it photographed or blogged in time for the challenge.  Oh Well!



I'd never made a Spring Fold card before, but after seeing one that Kim Dallinger made, I had to give it a go.  I haven't been able to find Kim's card online (I saw it in a private forum), but here is her blog so that you can see more of her work.



I used the English Garden DSP on the base of the card. I wanted to include a little more Blackberry Bliss, so I ended up stamping some of the small flowers from Number Of Years stamp set in amongst the foliage on the DSP to give it some colour.




This panel is on the back of the main panel and gives the sender some space to write a message to the recipient. In this case I sent to card to my sister, who recently celebrated her birthday.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.