Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

What I Love In Blackberry Bliss

Hi!

Here's another Sale-A-Bration card for you. I made it as a class sample for my March classes.


It's been a while since I've done a Triple Layer Card, and I think it works really well with this stamp set. I started by stamping the sentiment, then the flowers, and finally the leaves.


I quite like the font in the What I Love set - it's a really pretty handwritten style. Just a hint when stamping the inside of the leaves. The dot stamp in the set will nearly fill the larger leaf, but to fill the little leaf you need to press the stamp down on an angle, so only about half the stamp contacts the cardstock.


Only 2 more days of Sale-A-Bration - don't miss out on the stamps and papers you want.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.