Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

World Map and The Open Sea

Hi!

Is it just me, or are the World Map and The Open Sea stamp sets the perfect pairing?  I use them together lots.


This time around I've also paired them up with Gorgeous Grunge (splatters on the map) and Butterfly Basics (sentiments).


The colour combination of Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Real Red and Whisper White is fabulous for a male card.


Do you find making male cards easy or difficult? I must admit that if I have no set card to make I usually tend towards the feminine, but I do enjoy making masculine cards too.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Gee, Tina, you do a masculine card so well. LOVE this to bits! I like the combo of stamp sets, and your subtle colour palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.