Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Color Me Christmas Reindeer

Hi!

Today's super cute Christmas card was a CASE of one I found on Pinterest.  You can see the original card here.  It was such a cute card that I didn't change much.


This was a really quick and simple Christmas Card.  When I first made the card I heat embossed the reindeer and present (on this inside) before colouring, but in the end I switched to stamping in Stazon ink as it was much quicker and less messy.  Quick and easy is good when it comes to Christmas cards!


I changed the embossing folder too, as I don't have the snowflake one.  If you squint a bit the polka dot folder looks a bit like snow.  Well, not really, but I can pretend it does!


A bit more colouring finishes off the inside.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.