Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stylish Star Birthday

Hi!

One of the smaller stamps you may have missed at the back of the Summer Mini Catalogue is Stylish Star.  It's such a cute little stamp and may not be available after the end of the month, so act quickly if you want one!


What a quick and easy card to make when you need to whip one up in a hurry!  Here's the inside.  I'm not sure whet happened with my watermark brush in this photo, and I didn't notice it 'til just now.  The card has long been given away so I can't rephotograph.  Sorry!


I obviously made this card before I'd seen Mary Fish's tutorial on how to patch up stamped images that don't quite stamp properly!

Stamps: Stylish Star, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other: Mini Brads, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.