Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Stylish Star Birthday

Hi!

One of the smaller stamps you may have missed at the back of the Summer Mini Catalogue is Stylish Star.  It's such a cute little stamp and may not be available after the end of the month, so act quickly if you want one!


What a quick and easy card to make when you need to whip one up in a hurry!  Here's the inside.  I'm not sure whet happened with my watermark brush in this photo, and I didn't notice it 'til just now.  The card has long been given away so I can't rephotograph.  Sorry!


I obviously made this card before I'd seen Mary Fish's tutorial on how to patch up stamped images that don't quite stamp properly!

Stamps: Stylish Star, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other: Mini Brads, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.