Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Spiderman

Hi!

Today's card was made for another little boy who was turning 2.  His birthday party had a superhero theme, so I just had to make a superhero card.  After a quick google search I found lots of different places that provided inspiration for this card.


The face was an egg shape I cut, and the eyes were just a 3/4" square with 2 corners rounded and cut in half.  The webbing was hand drawn, as was the cityscape behind Spidey.  To define the eyes and the edge of the face a little better I edged them using my Basic Black Marker.  I just used the side of the brush tip to go around the edges.  It's a cleaner look than sponging and exactly the look I was after.

Ink: Basic Black Marker, White Signo Gel Pen
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, and I love the cityscape behind, very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.