Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Sigh...

Hi!

I have been finding this mess more and more lately, sometimes up to a dozen times a day:


And that was just a little mess!  Yes, Hudson has taken a liking to my stamp sets.  I have 29 sets within his reach and he likes to pull them off my shelf.  Sigh....

He particularly likes All In The Family, as all those little stamps make a lovely sound when the box is rattled.  So of course, he keeps pulling out the sets 'til he finds it.  Sigh...


Today I told him to 'put it back' and lo and behold - he did!  Well, he tried to.  He managed to put a couple of sets back on the shelf before getting bored with that game and crawling off.  So for the tenth time today I put all the stamps back myself.  Actually, I'd rather do it myself as I can be little anal with where my stamps go.

I can just imagine the jumble it's going to be by the time I get back from Convention.  I'm leaving Rob at home with the three kids and heading off to Melbourne for the next 5 days for Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention.  I think I'm just going to have to forget about the mess being made at home and enjoy myself.

Please pop back over the next 5 days - I've scheduled some posts to show you the swaps I've made for the event.

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute yet would be so annoying lol. Well enjoy your break Tina, and I will see you at convention :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.