Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

One Of A Kind

Hi!

I was searching through some older photos and came across a few cards I haven't blogged yet.  This card I made for my sister for her birthday way back in March.  Sorry for the not so great photos, I think I was still using my old camera.


The card uses some rub ons for the image and sentiment - no stamping on this card!  The rub ons are long retired, but they are so pretty I couldn't leave them sitting on the shelf.


I cut the Top Note shape and then cut on oval out of the middle to create a frame for the main image.  A few rhinestones around the bottom of the frame to bling it up a little.

DSP/Cardstock: Love Letter DSP, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Rub Ons (I can't remember the name!)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.