Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

My First Vintage Vogue Card

Hi!

I'm so excited to be back from Convention and stamping again.  My head is filled with so many ideas!  It's just a shame the body isn't quite so willing - I was in a little car accident last week that didn't seem like much at the time but I have injured my back and started physio today.  It all means I can't sit at my table for as long as I would like.  Hopefully the physio does the trick and I can get back into stamping for longer periods.

Anyway, here is the card I made after I returned from Convention. My first using Vintage Vogue, which was also my first time using Stampin Up's clear mount stamps.


I was quite pleased with how it turned out.  Here's a closer look at the flowers on the front:


I used Dazzling Diamonds on the centres - another first.  I received a tub of the glitter at Convention and am now wondering why I hadn't got some sooner!


I was totally inspired by the gorgeous cards of Teneale Williams at Convention, so I stamped the inside of the card too.  It's a lovely little surprise when the recipient opens the card.  I really should do it more often!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.