Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

Convention Swap 1

Hi!

As you read this I'm in Melbourne having the time of my life at Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention.  While I'm away I thought I'd show you the swaps I made for the event.  I made 3 different designs, so I'll show you one for each day of Convention.


This swap was based on a card I made recently for a friend's new baby.  You can see the original card here.

Stamps: All A Flutter, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.