Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

CASED Card

Hi!

Today's card was made way back when Sale-A-Bration was going strong.  I CASED it from the very talented Judy May, who I was finally able to meet in person at Convention recently.


I loved Judy's card so much I CASED it almost exactly!  It was my first go using the Silver Brushed Metallic Cardstock, which is just gorgeous.


It's such a fantastic design for a boy's card.  Judy is a very talented and inspiring card maker.

Stamps: Punch Bunch (2011 SAB), Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Real Red
DSP/Cardstock: Celebration DSP, Sliver Brushed Metallic, Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Silver Brads, Paper Snips, Scallop Square Punch, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.