Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

A Special Card

Hi!

I was asked to make this card by a friend who was sending it to another friend.  She asked only for it to be 'something special'.  When I showed her what I'd come up with she was very happy.

Here's the card closed.  I've never made a card this shape, so it was fun to try a new idea!


Here is the inside of the card:


I used a mix of retired and new products on the card.  I love the retired Cottage Wall DSP and the matching (still current) Cottage Garden Stamp Set.  I also used the lovely new Organza ribbon to tie the card shut.

Stamps: Cottage Garden, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
DSP/Card Stock: Cottage Wall DSP (retired), Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Old Olive textured
Other: Pretties Kit flowers, large clear rhinestone brad and half pearls (retired), Organza Ribbon, sponge daubers

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.